Wedding photography can have many styles. Some couples prefer magazine style, posh shots while others prefer a very intimate and sincere look. While of course some prefer a combination of the two.
Any wedding photography session in Toronto begins with a consultation and assessment of the couple's needs, wants and personalities. If an engagement shoot is required, locations are scouted throughout the city to identify the best possible and unique setting.
During the wedding day, photos start early, right at the time of the preparation, make-up sessions, groomsmen getting ready and until the very end when the dance floor becomes empty.
There are so many things to worry about during the wedding day, photography shouldn't be one of them, which is why KTCHN always offers a second shooter to assist during the big day so that no moment is missed.
Wedding Photography Service Details and Pricing
Packages Starting from $2500 - Toronto Wedding Photography
* additional fees may apply
- Consultation by email, web conference, or in-person (downtown Toronto)
- Complimentary 2 hour engagement photography session within the GTA
- Venue visit and location scout prior to wedding shoot to ensure our team is optimally prepared for possible lighting obstacles and to map out possible shoot locations
- Password protect web gallery for photo proofs available 1 week after wedding date
- Turnaround time 4 to 8 weeks; varies by each wedding, the number of images and photo albums selected (negotiable)
- Expedited image requests available*
- Backup storage of all original images (all RAW files) for up to 5 years
- Second Shooter: $800
- Photo Assistant: $350
- Photobook Creation: $800-$1000 (first book)
- Additional Book (copy): $250-$350 per book
- PLEASE NOTE: We are currently only taking 2 bookings per a season
- Confirmed bookings for the remaining of the year: 8/27, 2016; 10/09, 2016
© 2018 KTCHN Photography. All rights reserved.